Views:	1099 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	1137

isnt it a beauty ?

http://www.card-making-downloads.com...ducts_id=41733
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New designs

After the overwhelming response... ( i know i am being naughty) here the next post.

first of all a lovely new design. I didnt know where to post it ( category) So dropped it in backing papers.
    But it is used for some journaling and making tags.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00345-Overview template.jpg 
Views:	989 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	1116 Isnt it lovely? Nice soft but still vibrant colors and vintage themed.
    I make books and i had this wondering around the pc. So thought lets throw it public so others can enjoy it too
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Guess i start a blog

Well not a big blogger...for to busy creating....and English is not my mother language
    But think it can be fun.

Specially when people read it and enjoy it.

Maybe fun to tell something from outside CMD and post the new designs
    Not all my designs are up here for sale. This because i think some are not fitting in this site. Like the fact that i make catalogs for hobby/craft stores and other companies. That is my main job at the moment. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who wants a free Download?

Ha ha, silly question really, I really can't name any crafters that don't enjoy getting a freebie - I know I do. Well, here at Card Making Downloads it couldn't be simpler to get your hands on a brand new, unreleased download

To claim your download, simply upload a photograph of a card or craft project where you have used Card Making Downloads or Scrapbookingmad resources to the Feb/March 2012 Competition Gallery before 31st March 2012 - told you it wasn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Competition still open!

I see that we're halfway through the month and most of you haven't noticed - the competition is still open ladies!
    Please, please upload a photograph and join in. Everyone who entered in february has received a freebie from Debbie Lauder, and everyone with an entry will receive a freebie from me at the end of this month At least now we have enough entries to draw a winner, but it would be great if more of you took part.
    Obviously if we don't get the interest then the competitions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast