Become A Designer
Thank you for your inquiry for more information about our design team.
Simply create upload and sell without any of the haste of having to create and maintain your own website.
Our Designer Terms;
- All designers get 50% of their total monthly sales.
- We pay commission at 50% for all sales but in the event that any Transaction is charged-back to the customer, we will deduct the associated Commission Payment payable.
- We send regular coupon codes to customers, this does not affect designers commission.
- We manage all email advertising and any customer enquiries.
- We cover the cost of fees including Email Advertising, Domain Name Registration Fees & Dedicated Server Fees.
- All designers will be paid monthly into their designated PayPal account (this will be the last day of each month) for sales from the previous month, Example: Any sales made in June will be paid on the last day of July.
- You must create items conforming to our high quality level 300dpi, If you are creating a printable sheet this must be made to fit standard A4 Paper/Card (21x29.7) all art work will be approved before going live on the site. You can download a blank A4 sheet from here!!
- You must create a .jpg image for your listing 500x500px. You can download a blank image preview from here!!
- All designers will get their own designer suite where they can upload product via our easy upload system (no ftp needed)
- We send a minimum of two newsletters a week, Tuesday for new items and Thursday for Special offer items. We will send reminders emails to all designers to add your special offer items and new items. Please note that you do not have to add new items or special offers as there is no minimum requirement. We also send Video Tutorial newsletters as and when new videos are ready to be shown.
- You can add products to be featured items (20 per week, automatically expire after 7 days) and special offers (10 per week, automatically expire after 7 days)
- Your zip files must not contain third party software of any kind or links to software to download.
- Your zip files must not contain direct links and or other items that will purposely tempt customers away from our website. However we are happy for you to include your banner.
- We also do not allow links in the item description to your own website. You can however add links to your own website etc using the tools that we have provided in your designer suite. to find where to add the links click on your designer suite and the click on User CP and click on Update Profile.
- You can add a personal profile and add an image of yourself or banner 150x150.
- You can also add the following;
Your own website link (not a multi vendor)
Your own Email Address
Your own Facebook Page
Your own Twitter Page
Your own Google+
Your own Linked In
Your own Blog
Your own You Tube Channel
- You can also link your account to facebook and twitter, anything you upload will automatically be posted to Facebook or Twitter, if you put things on special offer they will also get posted automatically.
- You must know where the images you are using come from if you don't them please do NOT use them, in each item description please state - raw graphics from - and the name of where you obtain the graphics. (No credit means I will delete your product and ask you to submit it with the right information) Sorry No Public Domain Images Allowed & No images from CD's
- You must where needed add a web address link and if needed ask permission from the original designer, (please note you are not allowed to add a web link to your own website)
- Please be sure to read our customer condition of use, if your conditions of use differ from the one's we have set out you may add your own conditions in your product listing.
- You shall not displayed any other content which you know or ought to know infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- You shall not displayed any content which is offensive, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
- Website owner are welcome however we will not be inviting owners of multi-vendor websites to sell from Card Making Downloads.
- We manage all email advertising and any customer enquiries, but from time to time we might forward an email to you if we feel you can answer better than us.
- If you would like to terminate your account or delete any of your products you may do so by contacting admin with your request.
- Card Making Downloads is NOT responsible for paying the taxes owed to governments worldwide on designers earnings, Our relationship with each designer is on a sub contractor basis and it is up to each designer to declare their earnings from this website to the appropriate government department.
- In the event of system failure, loss of access or
deterioration in service we shall take all reasonable steps to restore
or rectify the service. You the designer shall not be entitled to any
form of compensation, however we shall within a reasonable period of
time rectify any issues
- AFTER YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION FORM TO BECOME A DESIGNER PLEASE SEND 3 SAMPLES OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE YOUR VERY BEST WORK TO ADMIN@CARD-MAKING-DOWNLOADS.COM THE SIZE OF YOUR SHEETS SHOULD BE A4 300 DPI, EACH SHEET SHOULD BE NO BIGGER THAN 2MB. WE GET A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WORK IS WHAT WE ARE ASKING FOR. PLEASE SEND SHEETS NOT ZIP FILES.