Get Well printables, Thinking of You or any reason for a feminine gift. Hand-painted Swedish folk roses (allmoge rosor) bloom on this set. The tray forms a mini gift basket together with favour items. This versatile set has optional pink ribbon graphics too, as well as blank, neutral graphics which are ideal for Birthdays or any other occasion.
There are gift bands for wrapping around a nice bar of soap or a pillar candle, as well as gift wrap pages for small gifts. Tags and tea bag envelopes complete the look.
A white towelling face cloth or small towel looks great rolled up and placed in the mug. (With the tea bag tucked in and the tag hanging out, it looks just like a creamy cuppuccino!)
The graphics are in PDF format in 300 dpi on A4. The Think Pink Get Well pintables consists of eight pages with:
• Exclusive Anni Arts 3D paper mug (Tip: First print a page of any of the wrapping papers. Then flip page and print mug. The inside of the mug will have the pattern inside.)
• Thinking of You Pink Ribbon tea bag and tags
• Gift tray (Tip: First print a page of any of the wrapping papers. Then flip page and print tray. The outside of the tray will have the pattern.)
• Optional "Latte" spoon and slotted handle for the spoon to fit through, plus optional pink ribbon for handle.
• Two gift wrap bands for soap or candle
• Get Well Soon tea bag and tags
• Blank tea bag and tags to personalize and use as you wish
• White on pink dotted patterned paper
• White on pink dotted patterned paper with small folk rose
• Pink with large folk roses patterned paper
Download and start. Print only what you need. Frugal fun for pink lovers.
Raw graphics by Anni Lipsanen
1) You will receive the digital craft set as downloads in zipped files containing the printable graphics in PDF format.
2) You will need an unzipping program like Winzip or similar. Your computer is bound to have some unzipping program installed. Documents in PDF format need Acrobat Reader to open. You can download Acrobat Reader for free.
3) The pages are in A4 format
4) You need a color printer to print the pages. Set printer quality to "best".
5) Suggested paper: Matte photo paper like Canon card for arts and crafts, BUT this paper is creamy on the inside if you want to print on both sides as suggested for the lining of the mug and tray. I like Stora Enso cardstock for printing on both sides.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 June, 2012.