Anni's "Paper Porcelain" 3D Tulip and Easter egg design on a luxury 3D Teacup with deep saucer and realistic hollow Tulip spoon for both Spring and Easter. Teabag packet and tags finish the ensemble perfectly. Pattern print lining paper included for the inside of the cup or for gift wrapping.
Pretty printable crafts for Easter and spring in fresh green, cobalt blue and vermilion red. A keepsake craft and unique gift presentations combined!
Fill it with a small gift, Easter eggs, feathers, chocs or sweeties - and watch the sheer delight when you present it!
The construction of the teacup and saucer is similar to the 3D mug, but there are more items to assemble, so it takes a bit longer to make - but is oh so worth it!
THE LICENSE FOR GENUINE HANDMADE ITEMS IS INCLUDED!
No selling of graphics as downloads or sheets, no making of new graphic collections, clip art or CDs. No selling as digital embroidery. No sharing of purchased files or use in craft classes by duplicating the graphics for students (use as a single demo set is ok). Please keep the Anni imprint intact.
Choose this cup if you want wrap-around Easter eggs included!
The 300 dpi PDF graphics are on A4.
Included in the set of 5 printable pages plus a booklet with instructions:
• A 3D teacup with Tulip and Feather design
• A 3D saucer with Tulip and Feather design in several units
• A 3D Tulip teaspoon
• A teabag packet and tag with Tulip and Feather design
• Extra tags: for a message tied to the handle or to a gift
• A pattern print page with lime dots for the inside of the cup (print first, then turn over to print teacup) or use as extra gift wrap
• Comprehensive instruction booklet with how-to steps
Raw graphics by Anni Lipsanen
ALSO SEE THE COORDINATING SPRING PLATE CRAFTS
1) You will receive the digital craft set as downloads in zipped files containing the printable graphics in PDF format.
2) You will need an unzipping program like Winzip or similar. Your computer is bound to have some unzipping program installed.
3) The pages are on A4.
4) You will need a colour printer to print the pages. Set your printer quality to "best".
5) Suggested paper: Matte photo paper like Canon 170gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects. I also like Stora Enso cardstock which is the same bright white on both sides for double-sided printing.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 07 March, 2013.