A shaped 5" x 7" cradle card with a vintage engraving of a teacup and saucer, as well as a bouquet of vintage flower and butterfly illustrations. A real teabag has its own packet and the tea tag dangles on the front of the cup. A vintage engraved teaspoon is a fixed part of the card. A two-part envelope with the same motif is also included. Choose how you want to use this multi-occasion pink teacup and flower card. Great for Birthdays and Mother's Day too.
Please note that even if old, royalty-free images are used, they have been combined, recoloured and reworked to create a new, unique design that is not in the public domain and is not free to reuse, share, give away or sell other than as stipulated below.
I am including the license to sell genuine handmade crafts. No selling of graphics as downloads or sheets, no making of new graphic collections, clip art or CDs. No selling as digital embroidery. No copying of templates. No sharing of purchased files or use in craft classes by duplicating the graphics for students (use as a single demo set is ok). Please keep Anni's imprint intact.
Product design and template creation by Anni Lipsanen
The cradle card set consists of:
• Cradle card front and back of card
• Instructions for the card
• Teabag envelope and tag
• Illustrated front of envelope and extra tag
• Back of envelope and seal
1) You will receive the digital craft set as downloads in zipped files containing the printable graphics in PDF format.
2) You will need an unzipping program like Winzip or similar. Your computer is bound to have some unzipping program installed.
3) The pages are in A4 format.
4) You will need a colour printer to print the pages. Set your printer quality to "best".
5) Suggested paper: Matte photo paper like Canon 170gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects. I also like Stora Enso cardstock which is the same bright white on both sides for double-sided printing.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 July, 2013.