I designed this shaped cradle card for my Mother who is a lover of both tea ans blue porcelain. It includes my existing blue teacup card and flowers from two birth flower months. The blue tones are less saturated (than in the original card) and flower colours were adapted to go with my mom's furnishings. The antique cup I have is a vivid cobalt blue, but I softened the hue for this card. She loved the card, so I thought I would share it here as well.
It all-occasion card is suitable for many occasions and themes, including birthdays, get well, thank you, good luck, sympathy, friendship, Mother's Day, congratulations, flower lover, tea lover and more.
I include a card topper on a gingham background for those who don't feel like cutting around the flowers and cup of the cradle card! Multi- message patches and labels are included, as well as blank ones. And the little tea packet makes a nice card-n-gift item.
I am including the license to sell handcrafted items. No selling of graphics as digitals or sheets and no making of new graphic collections or CDs allowed please. Genuine handmade items only. If you have any questions, please contact me. The art may not be used as the basis to create new products.
Raw graphics by Anni Lipsanen
The Blue Flower Teacup Card Set Consists of:
• A cradle teacup card
• A teabag packet
• Various patches and labels
• A tea cup topper card or postcard - no shape cutting needed
• An envelope in two parts
• Two instruction sheet
1) You will receive the digital craft set as PDF point - and - print graphics as
downloads in zipped files.
2) You will need an unzipping program like Winzip or similar. Your computer is bound to have some
unzipping program installed. Documents in PDF format need Acrobat Reader to open. You can download Acrobat Reader for free.
3) The pages areA4.
4) You need a color printer to print the pages. Set printer quality to "best".
5) Suggested paper: Matte photo paper like Canon card for arts and crafts.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 06 June, 2013.