Note: This is a actually a 4-in-1 set with Teacup Card, Colour-in set, Mug Card and Cupcake Wrapper and Topper! Great value and very practical. Envelope template is included too (print on the free apple pattern paper for an apple envelope.) The shaped cup and mug can also be used as card fronts/toppers). Use the free apple print page as backing paper.
Old-school blackboards, white chalk, slates, yellow pencils and oak desks were the inspiration for these printables - with an apple for teacher of course.
There is 1) a shaped tea cup cradle card, as well as a 2) shaped 2D mug card variation. (This is a mug card and not the fully round 3D mug packaging.) Both can be used with the teabag packets.
Perfect as a thank you card and little gift for the end of the school year, with lots of different tags and word patches to ring the changes. The pencil teaspoon is already in the saucer and in the mug handle, so no need to cut and add. It makes it easier for younger children.
Adding a 3) cupcake in matching cupcake wrap and topper makes for a lovely gift set that won't break the bank.
There is also 4) a set in line art for colouring-in included - as cradle tea cup, cupcake wrap and packets, or as a card topper that is easy-peasy to cut. Great for the little ones (or bigger kids who like to colour.)
I added lots of white chalk to the blackboard so there is less black to print. (But as it is a set one will only print once a year, I didn't worry too much about the ink usage - and the colour-in sets use almost no ink.)
I am including the license to sell handcrafted items. No selling of graphics as digitals or sheets and no making of new graphic collections or CDs allowed please. Genuine handmade items only. If you have any questions, please contact me. The line art may not be used as the basis to create new coloured graphics or products.
This is a big and versatile set.
The Printable Teacher Cup and Mug Set Consists of:
• A cradle teacup card
• Two teabags
• Various tags, patches and teabag tags
• Cupcake wrapper and three topper sets
• 2D shaped mug card (note this is a flat shaped mug - not Anni's round 3D mug)
• A line art teacup cradle card to colour
• Line art packets and tags to colour
• Cupcake wrapper and topper to colour
• A tea cup topper card or postcard - no shape cutting for smaller kids.
• A BONUS blank envelope that fits both mug card and tea cup cradle card to decorate with extra elements from the printables.
• Two instruction sheets for assembly of the cards.
NOTE: Download the coordinating freebie pattern page with versatile apple design
Raw graphics by Anni Lipsanen
1) You will receive the digital craft set as PDF point - and - print graphics as
downloads in zipped files.
2) You will need an unzipping program like Winzip or similar. Your computer is bound to have some
unzipping program installed. Documents in PDF format need Acrobat Reader to open. You can download Acrobat Reader for free.
3) The pages areA4.
4) You need a color printer to print the pages. Set printer quality to "best".
5) Suggested paper: Matte photo paper like Canon card for arts and crafts.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 23 May, 2013.