This sweet over the top card features a cute bunny who will appeal to all ages. It can be used as a quick card or you can add the optional decoupage layers that are included. Three sentiment panel layers are included for the front of the card plus a blank sentiment panel so that you can devise your own sentiments as well.
Itís quick and easy to make as the layers that are included are very easy to cut out, making this card kit ideal for any less experienced card makers and also handy when you need a last minute card.
This over the top design uses a card base with a portrait fold so it wonít splay open and gradually flatten with time while on display. It comes with a choice of three inserts (two with greetings and a blank one) and itís own matching envelope but it is also sized to fit a standard DL (8.5 x 4.3 inches) envelope if you donít want to make the matching envelope. Step by step instructions are included on each of the sheets.
This kit contains EIGHT sheets to choose from:
- a card base sheet with sentiment panel (Somebunny loves you!) which also includes a reverse bunny image for the inside of the card if you donít want the back of the bunny to be either white or patterned
- a layers sheet with the optional decoupage layers for the front and back of the bunny which includes a choice of three sentiment panels layers (Somebunny loves you!; Hoppy Easter; and Hoppy Spring) plus a blank sentiment panel layer that you can use to devise your own sentiments
- a card insert sheet which has been left blank for your own greeting or message
- an second insert sheet with a greeting (Hoppy Easter)
- a final insert sheet with a greeting (Welcome Spring)
- an envelope front sheet
- an envelope back sheet
- a backing paper sheet for you to print onto the reverse side of your card base sheet if you want the inside of the card to be patterned
All the sheets are 300 dpi high resolution sheets for quality printing.
Raw Graphics © Nitwit Collections
(Licence Number: 31327)
Design & Template © Yvonne Munn (Card Buddy Designs)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 April, 2014.