This pretty co-ordinated gift set consists of a medium sized gift bag with handles; a medium sized pillow box; a seed packet; a coaster; a tea bag wrapper and a matching gift tag. This set co-ordinates with my Shabby Chic Hydrangeas Square Scalloped Fold Card Kit http://www.card-making-downloads.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=250&products_id=28267.
The finished size of the gift bag is approximately 7.5 inches/19cm high (including the handles) by 5.25 inches/13.5cms wide and 2 inches/5cm deep. The main body of the bag (excluding the handles) is approximately 5.25 inches/13.5cm high by 5.25 inches/13.5cms wide and 2 inches/5cm deep.
The pillow box measures approximately 6 inches/15cm (at the tips) by 4.5 inches/11.5cm. The main part of the box is 4.5 inches/11.5cm square, so and it will fit comfortably inside the bag end on. There is a decorative blank panel on the back of the pillow box which can be used for a greeting or message.
This kit contains seven sheets:
- a sheet with the bag panel (main panel & side) – the bag front and back are the same design so this sheet needs to be printed twice to make up a bag
- a sheet with the pillow box
- a sheet with the pillow box instructions which includes a matching gift tag and it’s optional decoupage layers
- a sheet with the seed packet
- a sheet with a matching coaster
- a sheet with a tea bag wrapper
- a matching backing paper that you can print onto the reverse side of the bag panel sheet if you would like the inside of the gift bag to be patterned
Step by step instructions are included on each of the sheets.
Raw Graphics © Nitwit Collections (Licence Number: 31327)
Design & Templates © Yvonne Munn (Card Buddy Designs)
Shabby Chic Hydrangeas Gift Set - gift bag
Shabby Chic Hydrangeas Gift Set - gift tag
Shabby Chic Hydrangeas Gift Set - pillow box front & back
Shabby Chic Hydrangeas Gift Set - seed packet front & back
Shabby Chic Hydrangeas Gift Set - coaster
Shabby Chic Hydrangeas Gift Set - tea bag wrapper front & back
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 29 June, 2012.